Thursday, June 17, 2010

Better in numbers

Campaign 82 has started a few social media sites in the cities we work to help us deal with the volume of clients we are experiencing.  I have to admit, this makes my job a lot of fun!  At first it was kind of boring... one or two people a day per area would join and we disabled the live chat and new member areas so no one coud see how pathetically small our community was:)  This morning I woke up to 46 new emails!  That means that from the time I went to bed to the time I woke up we had 46 new members in our communities.  Awesome! 
This confirms what we already suspected.  As a group we can make things better for ourselves and the industry.  I think it is so inspiring to see people ready to start their journey of home ownership.  It may take 2 weeks and it may take 6 months but I assure you if you are ready to own a home we will be here to help.  I personally greet each person to the site and read your situations.  I look forward to your success stories and each week several of our clients are moving into their new homes. 
Please take a minute to realize what brought you to this page.  Buying a home is not something that is easy and 6 out of 10 buyers have been denied a home loan in recent months.  You are not alone but you are also not going to give up.  There ARE people who care and are here to help you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment